Three Layer Tex Mex Party Dip
Our Texas Caviar Salsa brings a sweet and smoky flavor to this richly layered dip. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or sliced peppers.
Active Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. whipped cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 cups prepared or homemade guacamole
- 1 (13 oz.) jar S&F Texas Caviar Salsa
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) bag restaurant-style corn tortilla chips
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese and cheddar cheese to a bowl and stir until evenly blended. Spread the cheese mixture into the bottom of a 9 1/2 -inch deep glass pie plate.
- Make a layer of guacamole, pressing it up the sides of the pie plate.
- Pour the S&F Texas Caviar Salsa into the center of the guacamole, spreading it out to the side. Garnish the dip with scallion and serve with tortilla chips. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until needed