Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers
Chicken skewers are glazed with our sweet and tangy Signature Honey Mustard before being grilled to perfection.
Active Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
12-inch bamboo skewers
1/3 cup S&F Honey Mustard
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders
oil or cooking spray
- Soak the skewers in water and preheat the grill to medium.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Divide it in half between two bowls.
- Thread the chicken tenders onto the skewers. Coat the chicken with half of the mustard sauce.
- Grease the grates of the grill with the oil or cooking spray. Place the tenders onto the grill and cook until well-marked, about 3 minutes. Turn and continue to grill until cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Brush the cooked chicken with the remaining mustard sauce. Transfer to a platter for serving.
- For a complete meal, add a garden salad and a crusty loaf of bread.