Air Fried Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Sweet, salty, savory and crispy! These wings are lower in calories and bold on flavor.
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 mins
2 lbs raw chicken wings, drummers and winglets
1 Tbsp baking powder
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 bottle (12oz) S&F Teriyaki (Gluten-Free) sauce
2 scallions, sliced thin on bias
White or black sesame seeds, for garnish
2 x Mixing Bowl
- Dry the wings with paper towels, dry wings will result in a more crispy texture. After the wings are dried add to the mixing bowl, sprinkle on this baking powder and salt and pepper and toss wings to coat evenly.
- Place the wings in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Pro Tip: For crispy wings, use a single layer and do not overlap.
- Air fry at 400°F for 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time.
- After cooking, add wings to a mixing bowl. Coat and toss with ½ a bottle of the S&F Teriyaki (Gluten-Free) sauce.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serve the remaining S&F Teriyaki (Gluten-Free) sauce on the side for dipping.