Sweet Bourbon Grilled Top Sirloin Steak Kebabs
Sweet, savory and smoky. Our barrel aged bourbon sauce is the perfect accompaniment to glaze these mouthwatering kebobs.
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1 pound beef top sirloin steak boneless, cut 1-inch-thick cube.
1 pound red-skinned potatoes use petite sized whole or cut equal size of steak cubes.
1 medium yellow squash cut equal size of steak cubes.
1 medium zucchini squash cut equal size of steak cubes.
1 red onion cut equal size of steak cubes.
6 ounces S&F Sweet Bourbon Sauce
- After preparing each individual ingredient other than potatoes (see step 2), reserve for assembly.
- Place petite sized whole or cut potatoes into pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender. Use caution, as potatoes are hot, remove from microwave and cool slightly to room temperature.
- With all ingredients prepared, assemble kebabs on skewers.
- Pro Tip: Metal skewers are reusable. If using bamboo or wooden skewer, consider soaking in cool water 1 hour prior to assembly. Soaking the skewer avoids skewer from burning.
- Start with meat to form a base, then add potato, yellow and green squash, and red onion. Repeat sequence approximately three time to complete a skewer.
- Place kabobs on preheated medium temperature grill. Using a pastry brush, coat kabobs liberally with S&F Sweet Bourbon Sauce. Cook for a few minutes and turn kebabs over, repeat coating kabobs liberally with S&F Sweet Bourbon Sauce. Repeat turning and coat with sauce until desired doneness is complete.
- Plate, drizzle kebabs with more S&F Sweet Bourbon Sauce.
- Optional, serve with or on rice.