Sweet and Savory Asian Green Beans
This quintessential dish is easy to prepare and difficult to resist. Tender green beans pair perfectly with our umami rich Ginger Teriyaki sauce and topped with nutty flavored sesame seeds.
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 pound green beans, trimmed or Asian Long Beans cut in 3″ pieces
Pro Tip: Asian long bean is found at most Asian grocery stores. Their taste and texture is similar to green bean
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic, minced.
1 shallot, sliced
¼ Cup S&F Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
1 Tsp Toasted sesame seeds
Large skillet or wok
- In large skillet or wok, over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add shallot and garlic, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add beans and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly tender.
- Add sauce and toss to coat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.