Speed Scratch Fried Chicken Slider with Spicy Slaw
Mini fried chicken sliders are served with sweet-spicy slaw on soft slider buns for snack sized sandwiches that are creamy, crispy and loaded with flavor.
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
10-12 slider size buns
1lb of frozen, precooked breaded fried Chicken Breast strips
Pro Tip: Defrost in advance
1 12-16oz bag of pre-shredded coleslaw mix
¾ cup Mayo
¼ cup S&F Honey Buffalo Sauce
1 Tbsp honey
Butter or green leaf lettuce washed and trimmed.
12-20 pieces, Bread and Butter pickles chips
Optional – Serve with a side of sweet potato or regular potato wedges.
Large mixing bowl
- Add mayo, S&F Honey Buffalo Sauce, and honey to mixing bowl and mix together. Add the entire bag of pre-shredded coleslaw mix and coat with sauce. Reserve for up to 1 hour under refrigeration and move to next steps.
- Heat the precooked breaded fried Chicken Breast strips according to manufactures instructions. Once complete, reserve for assembly.
- Assemble your meal. Add a piece of lettuce to each bottom piece of bun, add a piece of fried Chicken Breast strips, layer on a spoonful of the dressed coleslaw, and top the coleslaw with 2-3 pickle chips, add the top of the bun.
- Pro Tip – toasting the buns creates a crispy surface and nutty flavor.
- Optional – Serve with a side of sweet potato or regular potato wedges.