Slow Cooker BBQ Meatballs
Pre-cooked meatballs make prep-time on this sweet and savory appetizer super simple, and slow cooking brings out that smoky BBQ flavor.
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes on HIGH or 4 hours 15 minutes on LOW
- 1 (18 oz.) jar orange marmalade or peach preserves
- 1 (12 oz.) jar S&F Pulled Pork Cooking Sauce
- 1 (48 oz.) bag frozen mini pre-cooked meatballs, thawed overnight
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallions (optional)
- Add the marmalade and the S&F Pulled Pork Cooking Sauce to the slow cooker crock pot. Turn the slow cooker on high. Once the marmalade has mostly melted whisk the sauce and marmalade together until smooth. Add the meatballs and stir until they are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or on LOW for 4 hours. Stir well before serving. Garnish with scallions, if desired.