Roasted Spicy Maple Chickpeas
Sweet, salty, smoke, crunchy and healthy! Dry roasting concentrates the flavors of our Maple Bacon Chipotle sauce, enjoy this snack time favorite any time of the day.
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 40-50 minutes
3 cups canned Chickpeas, drained and liquid discarded (about 2, 15oz cans)
1 clove garlic, minced fine or crushed
1/2 C S&F Maple Bacon Chipotle sauce
2 tsp vegetable oil
Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chickpeas in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic, S&F Maple Bacon Chipotle sauce, and vegetable oil to the chickpeas and mix well until the chickpeas are coated evenly.
- Transfer chickpeas to the baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, stirring once after 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, enjoy.