Restaurant-Style Strip Steaks
This steak strikes the perfect balance between a charred exterior and the warm, juicy center. The same recipe can be used for steak tips or flank steak.
Active Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 3 (1-inch thick) strip steaks (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. seasoning salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/3 cup S&F Sweet Bourbon Sauce
- Preheat grill.
- Rub the oil, seasoning salt and paprika all over the steaks.
- Place the steaks onto the grill and cook until well-marked, about 6 minutes. Flip and brush generously with S & F Sweet Bourbon Sauce. Continue to cook to desired doneness, 4-5 minutes for medium. Transfer the steak to a plate and let it rest for 5 minutes. Cut the steak in thin slices, against the grain.
- This recipe can also be used with steak tips or flank steak.