Fragrant Chicken Cashew Lettuce Cups
Unleash you inner chef and enjoy this restaurant favorite at home with its bold blend of rich flavors, vibrant colors and crunchy textures.
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
½ Tbsp vegetable oil
1 small yellow onion diced small.
1 red bell pepper diced small.
3 Tbsp cashews pieces or halves
1lb ground chicken
3/4 cup S&F Garlic Teriyaki Sauce
8-12 leaves of butter or green leaf or romaine lettuce, cleaned.
4 green onion/scallions sliced small rings.
Large sauté pan
- In a large sauté pan and on medium heat, sauté diced onion in vegetable oil until slightly browned.
- Add bell pepper, cashews, and ground chicken and stir periodically to breaking chicken in to crumbles and about 5-8 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Add S&F Garlic Teriyaki Sauce and cook 1 minute.
- Scoop 2-3 Tbsp. of chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf, garnish with green onions.
- Pro Tip – Expand your mealtime beyond lettuce cups. Top your favorite Asian salad, enjoy over noodles or rice!