Crab and Avocado Croissant Sliders
Fresh crab and creamy avocado on a buttery croissant is the decadent payoff for less than half an hour of prep time.
Active Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
- 3/4 lb. fresh crab meat
- 3 Tbsp. S&F Crab Cake Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 12 mini croissants
- 4 slices Havarti cheese or Lorraine Swiss cheese
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- 1 – 2 tomatoes, cored, halved and sliced
- Mix the crab meat, S&F Crab Cake Sauce, mayonnaise and salt together in a bowl. Slice the croissants in order to make sliders.
- Line up the bottom halves of croissants assembly line style on the counter. Layer a tomato slice, a small slice of cheese, 2 Tbsp. crab meat and an avocado slice on each croissant. Transfer the sliders to a serving platter.