Buffalo Shrimp Salad Bowls
A dish within a dish, this sweet and spicy buffalo shrimp can also be used as a pizza topping or a wrap filling.
Active Time: 23 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2 Tbsp. S&F Honey Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 6 cups chopped romaine
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Add butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. When hot and bubbly, add shrimp. Cook and stir until shrimp is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Add the S & F Honey Buffalo Sauce and lemon juice. Stir until the shrimp are coated with the sauce.
- To assemble the salads, divide the lettuce, celery and carrots between 4 plates. Top with hot shrimp, a generous tablespoon of blue cheese, 1 Tbsp. red onion and about 2 Tbsp. of ranch dressing.