Bone-In Bourbon Chicken Thighs
Enjoy this classic Cajun and Chinese fusion dish, S&F Sweet Bourbon Sauce lets you easily prepare fork tender sticky-sweet bourbon chicken thighs at home.
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: about 1 hour
8 bone in chicken thighs
12 ounces S&F Sweet Bourbon Sauce
9×13 inch baking dish
- Place chicken thighs in a 9×13 inch baking dish and pour S&F Sweet Bourbon Sauce over chicken. Cover dish and place in refrigerator to marinate overnight.
- Remove dish from refrigerator and remove cover, allow to come up to room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bake in the preheated oven and cook for 1 hour. Baste sauce on chicken frequently during cooking and cook until chicken is browned, and juices run clear.
- Optional, serve on or with mashed potatoes and braised greens, (collard or mustard).