Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
The creamy and indulgent sauce is made with lemon juice, dill, and a hint of Dijon mustard to bring you the perfect classic complements to salmon. Use this versatile sauce with your favorite seafood, shellfish and lighter fare.
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 whole side of salmon (about 2lbs or 32oz) or about 5 each 6 ounce sliced salmon pieces
1ea 12 bottle of S&F Lemon Dill Sauce
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1 tbsp whole fresh dill sprigs, ribs removed
S&P, to taste
Oven, with bake and broil features
Foil or parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, next line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush or pour ½ a bottle of sauce over salmon, distribute the sauce evenly. Next, add the sliced lemons over sauced salmon in a decorative pattern.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then broil for 3-5 minutes until edges begin to darken and the lemons receive a little browning.
- When salmon is finished cooking, garnish with fresh dill and serve remaining creamy lemon dill sauce on the side.