Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
These tangy appetizer bites are a delicious and allergy-friendly alternative to bacon-wrapped scallops.
Active Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 36 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp. S&F Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1 1/2-inch nuggets
- 1 (2 oz.) pkg. pre-cooked bacon
- 12 wooden food picks
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss the S&F Lemon Dill Sauce, mustard, garlic powder, black pepper and paprika together until evenly blended. Add the chicken to the bowl and stir until it is evenly coated with the sauce.
- Cut each piece of bacon in half. Wrap each piece of chicken in a piece of bacon, securing it with a food pick. You may have a few leftover pieces of bacon.
- Place the bacon-wrapped chicken onto the baking sheet and cook for 15 – 18 minutes. The chicken should be cooked through and the bacon nicely crisped. These appetizer bites are an allergy-friendly alternative to bacon-wrapped scallops.