Bacon and Blue Cheese Pizza
Adding our Signature Balsamic, Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam to salty bacon and rich blue cheese make for a brilliant blend of pizza toppings.
Serves 4 as an entrée or 8 – 12 as an appetizer
Active Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1 (11-inch) pre-made pizza crust (Boboli or other brand)
- 1/3 cup S&F Balsamic, Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 2/3 cup pre-cooked bacon pieces (or real bacon bits)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallions
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the pizza crust onto a baking sheet. Spread the S&F Balsamic, Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam over the pizza crust. Sprinkle the mozzarella, bacon, blue cheese and scallions over the pizza crust.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until golden. Allow the pizza to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.